Day One - Session One
Mental and Emotional Preparation for Success.
I would arrive in the afternoon of our first day. You would be able to bring me up to speed on what has been happening in your company. We would then gather with the sales team at a location of your choosing for a couple of days. Frankly, we have found it to be more effective if the sales team can literally get away to a different location as a team building opportunity. However you and I can discuss that and the decision will be yours. We would share an evening meal together. I would also provide a one and a half hour training session that evening, entitled “Mental and Emotional Preparation for Success”.
Day Two - Session Two
Thinking Small for Big Results…..It’s the Little Things that Make or Break You! (8:30am to 5:00pm.)
Anyone who is involved in the marketing or selling side of your company should be a part of each of these sessions. This second day would be a combination of teaching and practicing the fundamentals of successful selling in our specific industry. The following are just some of the areas that we will be covering in detail:
- The Power of Professional Prospecting – Real Estate is a Contact Sport. Too many sales people are relying too heavily on social media, the Internet and other high tech tools. Embracing high tech at the exclusion of high touch can create disaster in this type of sale. It’s all about relationships – and I don’t mean the shallow ones on Facebook!
- R-U Building Success? A self analysis on the details that a professional sales executive must do regularly to build a successful real estate career in the real estate sales industry.
- The Five Most Important Disciplines a Professional Sales Executive Must Incorporate. It’s been my privilege to work with many of the very top resort real estate sales people in the country. After as many years as I have been with it, one begins to see that there is a pattern emerging of what the top agents do to create a high level of success. This session reveals that important information.
- Initial Overview/Interview….Building a Firm Foundation. Without emotional connection there is no selection, only rejection. The first 15 – 30 minutes a sales professional has with their prospective buyer or seller is one of the most important times they will spend. This session describes what must take place in order to determine the prospect’s desires and emotionally move the prospect to the next buying step, while creating trust and confidence for doing business.
- What is Professional Selling….Really? The four main steps of a professional sales presentation. (The first two will be demonstrated by me and then practiced by the team with each other. Remember, we learn by doing.)
- Optimal order of every sale. In order to enter the heart of a prospect, one must understand what is going on in his/her head. Every sales person applies their own personality to the task of persuasion however there is an optimal order for the sale to unfold. This session explains how to maximize the potential for methodically moving toward a successful closing.
- Community Discovery Presentation and Closing for a Decision. Most sales people try too hard to sell the wrong thing. They jump right into selling houses, home sites, etc. and forget that the most important thing they should be selling is the community itself. This session provides a step by step process in selling the community and moving seamlessly into a professional close for a decision.
- The Most Powerful Tool of Persuasion. This is based on the opinion of the #1 Realtor in South Carolina for over 25 years. It has not been uncommon for him to have sales and listings sold of over $100M. This session will also include an interview with James, demonstrating exactly how he uses his powerful tool of selling real estate.
- The Wrap-Up. The students will be challenged with writing down five changes and actions they are committed to take, based on what they’ve learned the previous two days. The session will end with an emotional challenge for them to continue growing and become builders – of themselves, others and their team.